Yoleo Adjustable Weight Bench- 500lbs
About this item
- 💪【All-In-One Design】 Yoleo lateset adjustable multi-purpose weight bench offers over body workouts for home gym so you can find a great way to ensure a consistent fitness routine. You can get multiple exercise options on this workout bench in the comfort of your own home. With this gym bench, you work out when you want and however you want.
- 💪【500lbs Weight Capacity】This Fitness bench features mechanics construction and unique frame with commercial heavy duty steel. It is sturdy machine with steel bolts and strong welds. It focuses on providing the stability and safety to the users.
- 💪【Adjustable Mode】 3 levels of backrest, 7 levles of supporting pad and 2 levels of swing tube are designed for users in differents height with different needs. This utility bench is adjustable for a full range of angles; incline, flat, and even decline. Being able to train in the decline position adds an extra dimension that many other multi-gym machines do not offer.
- 💪【Advanced Materials】PU leather cover and high density foam form the back pad and the support pad which run smooth so ensure you comfortable exercise experience. Reinforced heavy duty steel makes this weight bench stable and durable. Once you’ve assembled this multi-gym, it will last for years of training.
- 💪【Quality Assurance】Yoleo roman chair is approved product. If you encounter any problem or need further support, please contact us through E-mail or Amazon directly. We offer the replacement service anytime and for any reason.
Why Choose Yoleo Adjustable All-In-One Weight Bench?
Yoleo focuses on providing the home gym items that allow you to do multiple exercises in low-budget. The latest adjustable utility bench is appropriate for beginners and can be scaled up to meet the demands of experienced users as well. This workout bench is made to allow easy movement between exercises. You can quickly move from one exercise to another and perform a normal workout or do circuit training, which enables you to achieve your highest goals in sports and improve your well-being.
KEY FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- 7 Levels of Supporting Pad
- 3 Levels of Backrest
- 2 Levels of Swing Tube
- Suitable for different workout situations
Higher Weight Capacity
- Features 500 lbs weight capacity and mechanics construction.
- Steel bolts and strong welds provide stability and safety to the users.
- Unique frame with heavy duty steel.
- Breathable PU leather cover is non slip, toxic free, water and sweat resistant and easier to clean.
- High-density foam supports the comfortable experience, reduce spine pressure and avoid sports injuries.
- They also provide your family with s safe and healthy exercise experience.
Sturdy Structure Details
- Double-Triangle Structure Based on the 1.5 mm steel tube make this hyperextension bench the best stability.
- 4 powerful base caps and are anti-skid to prevent any movement during the exercise.
- Weight Rack is to make workout steadier and stow weights when not in use.
Endless Exercise Options with Yoleo Adjustable Hyper Extension Bench
45 Degree Hyper Extension
- Strengthens the posterior chain (lower back, glutes, hamstrings).
- Used as an assistance movement to improve the squat and deadlift totals.
- Be beneficial for lower back health.
Inverted L-sit on the Bench
- Works your abs, obliques, hip flexors, quads, triceps, shoulders, pecs, and lats.
- Improves other movements like the handstand push-up, push-up, toes-to-bar, deadlift, and barbell squat.
One-arm Dumbbell Rows
- Engages the lats, entire back, shoulders, and arms.
- Help to increase back strength and posture.
- Apply to Competitive Strength Lifts.
Push-up with Handles
- Targets your chest, shoulders, triceps, obliques, back, biceps, traps, and core.
- Makes push-ups more challenging and allows you to get more out of every rep.
- Reduces some of the bend and strain on wrists
MATTERS NEEDING ATTENTION
When you begin your fitness program, please keep these tips in mind:
- Start slowly and build up gradually. Give yourself plenty of time to warm up and cool down with easy walking or gentle stretching. As your stamina improves, gradually increase the amount of time you exercise.
- Break things up if you have to. You don't have to do all your exercise at one time. Exercising in short sessions a few times a day may fit into your schedule better than a single 30-minute session.
- Listen to your body. If you feel pain, shortness of breath, dizziness, or nausea, take a break. You may be pushing yourself too hard.
- Monitor your progress. If you lose motivation, set new goals, or try a new activity.
- People who have pre-existing conditions as high blood pressure, stroke, fused vertebrae, extreme obesity, detached retinas, or pregnancy should consult a doctor before exercising on the roman chair.